I am Mavros Sedeņo, independent game developer. Passionated by games and creation, I try to implement my love for music, art and philosophy into my works and so communicating new kinds of emotions.
Professional game experience
- Complete game creation, as independent developer (Paris, 3.5 years, 2010/2014). Game design, level design, sound design, art, cinematic design and marketing on "NaissanceE". UDK used.
- Level Designer for Crytek (Frankfurt, one year, 2009/2010). Gameplay prototyping and cinematic design on an unannounced title. Ingame cinematic design on "Crysis 2". CryEngine3 used.
- Level Designer for Darkworks on the AAA game "I am Alive" (Paris, 15 months, 2007/2009). Gameplay prototyping, FPP prototyping, complete design on a stealth & hunt level. Ingame cinematics and interactive scripted events on several levels. UnrealEngine3 used.
- Complete mod development on Roomette (2007).
- Modeling on the Crypack 4, an urban STALKER style object pack (2007).
- Complete mod development on Jeux d'ombres (2007).
- Modeling, texturing and weapon animation on PerfectDark Source mod (2006).
- Strong knowledge and experience on Unreal Engine 3 & 4.
- Strong knowledge and experience on CryEngine 1, 2 & 3.
- Creation and image editing on Photoshop.
- Modeling, unwarping, texturing and animation on 3DstudioMax.
- Animation, interface and website design on Flash.
- Coding knowledge ( UnrealScript, XHTML/CSS, Processing (Java), ActionScript, basic notion on PHP and LUAscript).
- Video editing on Premiere Pro.
- Sound editing on Audacity, Soundforge.
- Drawing, painting, mechanical sculpturing and various art-mediums mastering.
- Languages: fluent English, native language: French.